Executive presentation skills are not limited to public speaking. You need to stand out from the competition and influence the audience in favour of your objective – whether you are addressing a large conference audience, making an impromptu speech, or developing a presentation or written tender submission.
Our executive presentation skills program is tailored to equip participants with a range of communication skills, enabling them to make influential presentations. Our interactive program aims to train executives to:
- Identify audience requirements
- Capture and hold attention
- Identify objectives
- Tailor verbal and written presentations to objectives and audience
- Make use of eye contact, posture and gesturing
- Speak with confidence
- Answer questions confidently and concisely
- Use visual aids to enhance presentations
- Understand different learning styles
We also offer voice training for those who may need additional assistance in that area. Tailored assistance is also available to participants for whom English is a second language.
Why choose Elite for executive presentation training?
Whether you’re aiming to become a professional speaker or achieve greater respect in the boardroom, our presentation skills programs are designed to equip you with the confidence and skills required to make highly influential presentations.